[imp] Customizing

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:56:53 -0700

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

 | horde/imp/templates/login/login.inc, assuming you are using
 | imp for authentication.
 |
 | -mike

That works great but you have to keep it updated and I'm lazy:-)  I use
themes, motd.php and have changed registry.php horde 'name' from Horde
to $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].  This gives me a simple way to give a little
look an feel form some friends sites that are all on my home machine and
dsl and with no maintenance:-).  Some examples:
    http://mail.diannefrye.com
    http://mail.denicecassell.com
    http://mail.insourcery.com
    http://mail.monarchhost.com
    http://mail.johnlyon.net
    http://mail.encontacto.net
If that is what you are after it is easy but for something more sofisticated
you will need to use login.inc, might just want to stick a hook in there
somewhere for flexibility.

ed