[imp] Works locally, but not remote

Karl Davidson karldavidson@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I apologize if this is a stupid question.  I have IMP installed, but when I try to connect to it remotely it says in the browser connecting to hostname, rather than connecting to hostname.domain.com so of course it doesn't work remotely.  Since my internal network knows what hostname is, it works fine.  Can you please help?

Thank You