[imp] I am stuck

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:48:27 +0200

I think you may just have to be a little bit more specific..
Like what exactly doesn't work externally? Have you tried other clients?
what are you trying to achieve? where is your imap server in relation to
your client (imp)?.... etc.
Cause at the end of the day.. my fridge works internally but not externally
either.... but I am happy about that!