[imp] I am stuck

Steve Thomas sthomas@apexvoice.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:59:25 -0700

You might also want to check that your machine name is properly listed in
/etc/hosts. Also, if you're using an "Alias" directive in httpd.conf for
/horde, make sure you also have one for /horde/. I.e.

Alias /horde  /var/www/html/horde
Alias /horde/ /var/www/html/horde/

HTH,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: imp-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-bounces@lists.horde.org]On
Behalf Of Karl Davidson
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 1:29 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] I am stuck

Eric,
Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I find that setting in my httpd.conf?
Thanks
 Eric Rostetter wrote:
Quoting Karl Davidson :

> http://Martini/horde/imp that is why it doesn't work from outside my
network.

The problem is in your web server configuration. If using apache, then
it is probably called httpd.conf. You have the short form hostname set,
and/or the cononical name setting wrong.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the
damage

Do You Yahoo!?