[imp] IMP on RedHat 7.3 and Windows 2000 Server?

Roger Samour rsamour@mail.atu.edu
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:55:02 -0500

Guys I need some help! This is the error I get. First, let me tell you
what I want to accomplish. I want to setup a RedHat 7.3 Box Running
Apache/PHP/MySQL (the whole nine yards) and install imp on it. I want to
use IMP web front end to connect to a Windows 2000 server IMAIL
(IPSWITCH) imap server. Are there tutorials out there on how to
accomplish this? I tried the RH 7.2 and IMP 3.0 tutorial, on my RH 7.3
and IMP 3.1 but it seems to be setup to work as the local machine as the
Mail server. Any help is greatly appreciated.

	A fatal error has occurred:

	Required 'phptype' not specified in authentication
configuration.

	[line 89 of /var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth/sql.php]

	Details have been logged for the administrator.

Roger J. Samour
Computer Services
Arkansas Tech University