[imp] Forward a message as an attachment

Kevin Collins K.J.Collins@hw.ac.uk
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 07:55:00 +0100

Oops.  I managed to overlook that one.  Sorry.  My excuse is that it's too
early in the morning and I haven't had anything even approaching the
correct amount of coffee yet.

For the other uses of forward-as-attachment I can look at basing it on the
report-as-spam option, I suppose.  That makes life a bit easier.

Sorry to waste your time

-Kevin_C