[imp] Change password through IMP

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:21:58 -0500

> ----- Message from bking@optusnet.com.au ---------
>     Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:13:12 +1000
>     From: Brad <bking@optusnet.com.au>
>  Subject: [imp] Change password through IMP
>       To: imp@lists.horde.org
>
> I remember seeing a patch that allowed IMP users to change their password,
> when using vchkpw as the auth script...
>
> Does anyone have any information on this?
>
> Regards
>
> Brad

I haven't been around IMP to remember that patch, but there is a host of
account management utilities (called sork) that can change password (the
individual module is called passwd), which can change passwords from various
souces such through sql, mdaemon, smbpasswd, poppassd and ldap.

HTH.

Cheers,

Rodolfo