[imp] How to import mail box ?

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj@ednet.ns.ca
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 22:28:37 -0300

Wasn't the old software restored after the hardware upgrade? To save a
lot of work I would transfer /var/imap , /var/spool/imap, etc/imapd.conf
(and any other needed config files (you didn't mention what version of
Cyrus)) from the old box to the new.

Usually when a hardware upgrade is finished the only difference is the
box is more powerful, the software on it should be identical to what was
there before the upgrade. :-)