[imp] Downloading Attachments Problem

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:58:46 -0500

I've gotten several reports from several of the users that lately downloading
attachments via IMP has been impossible. What they're telling me (and I
confirmed it) is that via IMP the attachment downloads almost all the way and
then stops at the last 1% or so. I tested out Gollem to see if it was giving
the same problem with the SQL server, but it downloads attachments without a
problem. My environment is as follows:

SuSe Linux w/ Linux Kernel 2.4.4
Apache 1.3.24
PHP 4.3-dev (CVS snapshot as of 8/17/02)
MySQL 3.23.33 (which it shouldn't influence the attachments, since the
horde_vfs is only being used to cache uploaded attachments)

Any ideas? It didn't do this before the PHP update, so I am beginning to think
that PHP is really the culprit. Note the size of the attachment really doesn't
matter.

Cheers,

Rodolfo