[imp] Problem with displaying mails in IMP ('There are no parts that canbe displayed inline.')

Joerg Battermann jb@startupx.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:51:59 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am new to this mailing list, and don't know whether this has been
handeled before, but for some reason, whenever I want to look at a
mail's content (by clicking on it in the INBOX-Page) it shows the date,
from/to fields etc.. and the subject, but for some reason, instead of
showing the body it just says:

There are no parts that can be displayed inline.

However, when I click on 'show' message source, it does show the full
e-mail (including the body).

Does anyone know why the body ain't displayed in the normal view?

I am using the latest CVS snapshots of horde + IMP.

Cheers & thanks in advance,
-Joerg Battermann