[imp] virtualhost

Ahmed ashihab@alcahest.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:34:50 +0100

Lito,

I have this same setup. Here is my apache config (apache 1.3.22). Note I
don't use IP based virtual hosting but named virtual hosting.

----------------------- snip
<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerName webmail.alcahest.com
 DocumentRoot /var/www/Intranet/horde

 <Directory /var/www/Intranet/horde>
  AllowOverride None
  Order deny,allow
  Allow from all
 </Directory>
</VirtualHost>
---------------------- snip

my horde registery is somewhat different to standard as I allow my users to
access the system as either https://webmail.alcahest.com or
http://internal.url/horde

---------------------- snip
$horde_root = '/horde';
if (stristr($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'], "webmail")) {
    $horde_root = '';
}

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
    'webroot' => $horde_root,
    'initial_page' => 'login.php',
    'icon' => $horde_root . '/graphics/home.gif',
    'name' => _("Alcahest"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'show' => true,
    'templates' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../templates'
);

hope this helps

Ahmed...