[imp] virtualhost

Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:31:52 -0500

Quoting lito lampitoc <ral@codewan.com.ph>:

> Is it possible for IMP 3.1 to be hosted on virtual host. I find long url

Yes.

> unfriendly for my users so I plan to use it straight from a host  like
> http://webmail.abc.com instead of a long one like
> http://www.abc.com/horde/imp or putting a link like
> http://www.abc.com/webmail.

See the admin faq at http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/ for info on setting
this up, and just put it in a virtual host section if you so desire.

You will need to make changes to both your web server configuration as
well as your Horde configuration (and maybe your php configuration).

 I've been skimming around the archive but
> none of the related thread works for me, there is one very close
> the "[imp] Apache/IMP httpd.conf help?" by Rick Compton, I tried his

Try the FAQ.  It doesn't address virtual hosts for this, but just do
what it says inside the virtual host section and it should work.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage