[imp] blank page when using sql as a session preference

Pedro Leitao lists@leitao.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:19:28 +0000

Hi

I'm really stuck on this issue and would appreciate any help. I get a
blank page, or "document contained no data" when I use sql as a
preferences driver in horde/config/horde.php. I have logs below,
Thanks!

-Pedro

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 06:26:09PM +0000, Pedro Leitao wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  I've seen this question asked before when searching through google group=
s,
>  but I haven't found an answer. I've got imp almost working the way I wan=
t it
>  to, but now I have one (hopefully) final problem. When I set the prefere=
nces
>  driver in horde/config/horde.php to sql, I cannot login. When I try to l=
ogin
>  netscape reports that the document contains no data, and mozilla or IE w=
ill display
>  a blank page. When I set the preferences driver to session, I can login =
just fine
>  and also save preferences but, of course, they are gone when I log out. =
I had this
>  working before, setting up horde/imp has been a pain for me because when=
 I get
>  one module working, another breaks. The good thing, I guess, is that I g=
et some
>  logs.
>
>  apache error_log;
>  [Thu Aug 29 13:55:58 2002] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined f=
unction:  iswarning() in /home/www/mail/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 102

-------------------------------------------+

-------------------------------------------+
>  | GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org' IDENTIFIED BY P=
ASSWORD '56f598eb1580b548'              |
rde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'           |
>  | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.mnemo_memos TO 'horde'@'=
localhost.mydomain.org'                 |
>  | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.nag_tasks TO 'horde'@'lo=
calhost.mydomain.org'                   |
@'localhost.mydomain.org'               |
>  | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE ON horde.kronolith_events=
 TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'    |
>  | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.horde_users TO 'horde'@'=
localhost.mydomain.org'                 |
de'@'localhost.mydomain.org'            |
-------------------------------------------+
>  10 rows in set (0.00 sec)
>

>  Hhere is horde.php;
>  // What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
>  // (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
>  // 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
>  // and 'sql'.
>  $conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';
>
>  // Any parameters that the preferences driver needs. This includes
>  // database or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc.
>  $conf['prefs']['params'] = array();
>
>  // This is an example configuration for a MySQL preference backend.
>  // The SQL script to setup the preference database is placed in
>  // horde/scripts/db/prefs.sql.
>  $conf['prefs']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
>  $conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost.mydomain.org';
>  $conf['prefs']['params']['username'] = 'horde';
>  $conf['prefs']['params']['password'] = '*****';
>  $conf['prefs']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
>  $conf['prefs']['params']['table'] = 'horde_prefs';
>
>  I'm running the following;
>  Horde 2.1                                                               =
                                                                                                       IMP 3.1                                                                                                                                                                        Turba 1.1                                                                                                                                                                      Apache 1.3.26                                                                                                                                                                  PHP 4.2.2                                                                                                                                                                      MySql 3.23.52                                                                                                                                                                  RedHat 7.3