[imp] Attachments: open without saving

David Collins davidpcollins@yahoo.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:42:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running IMP(CVS) (which is working nicely) for a
university and I have many faculty that want to be
able to click on the disk icon then open it from there
(without saving).  The filename passed to the app ends
with .php and the application gets confused.  For
example, if I send the file logs.csv and try to open
it like that, Excel does load it (though I have to
choose it from the list of apps).  The filename Excel
has is rwokh53n.php so Excel doesn't interpret the
file properly (the data is correct).

Anyone have some ideas for this?  Didn't see anything
when I went through the list and FAQ.  Sorry if I'm
asking somthing that has been answered a million
times.
Thanks,
David Collins, Pres
Central Linux Experts And Newbies