[imp] virtualhost

lito ral@codewan.com.ph
04 Sep 2002 18:15:30 +0800

Thank you very much to all who replied, so many of them to mention.

I tried the setup below and it worked but as expected I'm having trouble
with my other applications like turba,horde's maintenance page (after
login) and themes and icons that don't show up. I experimented on
"icons" and templates variables but none of it worked (I have problem
with my php skill). Any suggestion on what to put or what to do with
those variables and any other settings to consider?

Thanks.