[imp] having trouble with gpg and encrypting a message.

B. Ash bash@twignation.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:13:57 -0600

Hi,

I have setup IMP-4.0cvs to use gpg.  I have a user with a valid gpg key
in the turba database, when I go to encrypt the message I receive the
following error:

*PGP Error: Could not determine the recipient's e-mail address.

*might there be problem with verifying the information in the turba
tables?  I have gpg configured the same way on another server and it is
able to encrypt the message.

## excerpt from imp/config/conf.php

// If we want users to have the option of using the GNU Privacy Guard
// program to decrypt/encrypt PGP files, enter the location of the
// 'gpg' binary here.  If this is empty (''), null, or false this feature
// will be disabled
$conf['utils']['gnupg'] = '/usr/bin/gpg';

// The location of the public PGP keyserver to use.
// If empty (''), will use the default keyserver.
// If false, the public keyserver will not be used.
$conf['utils']['gnupg_keyserver'] = 'wwwkeys.pgp.net';

// The location of the root certificates bundle
$conf['utils']['openssl_cafile'] = '/somewhere/ca-bundle.crt';

Thanks,

--bash