[imp] mail header changes

Dan Andreas dan.andreas@irdinc.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:24:54 -0600

hi all,

I am using IMP 3.1, and would like to change what mail headers are sent to the mail server, specifically X-Originating-IP, and have been unsuccessful at locating it in the scripts.  I'm fairly new to php, and not really that much of a coder, but i can usually find my way around as much as i need to.. i would just like to know in which script(s) theyre located and possibly the location, but as long as i know where to start looking i can probably find them.  i appreciate any help you can give

Dan Andreas

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am using IMP 3.1, and would like to change what
mail headers are sent to the mail server, specifically X-Originating-IP, and
have been unsuccessful at locating it in the scripts.&nbsp; I'm fairly new to
php, and not really that much of a coder, but i can usually find my way around
as much as i need to.. i would just like to know in which script(s) theyre
located and possibly the location, but as long as i know where to start looking
i can probably find them.&nbsp; i appreciate any help you can give</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Dan Andreas</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>