[imp] Fwd: fatal error when logging to imp

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:11:14 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von sysadmin@inhouse.karibunet.com -----
    Datum: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:19:38 +0300
    Von: System Administrator <sysadmin@inhouse.karibunet.com>
Antwort an: sysadmin@inhouse.karibunet.com
 Betreff: fatal error when logging to imp
      An: jan@horde.org

am getting this particular error when am logging to horde in another mailling
list you talked about prefs configuration in horde.php and I have checked
that one and everythings seems to be ok and with the horde access rights
which i believe migt be the problem here how can I solve that.

This is the error am getting.

A fatal error has occurred object(db_error)(7) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  int(-24)
  ["message"]=>
  string(24) "DB Error: connect failed"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  string(86) " [nativecode=Access denied for user: 'horde@localhost' (Using
password: YES)] ** Array"
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}
[/var/www/html/mail/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php : 102]

Regards
Maxwell Ochieng

Jan.