[imp] unable to send message with IE (part 2)

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:59:39 +1200

I wasn't able to reprocude this here, but i had a look at the text file and it
was obviously created in something like word as the '-' have been encoded at
\x96 instead of the \x2D that it is listed in the ASCII table as.

Try replacing this character and see what happens.

- Mike :-)