How to crash IMP (was Re: [imp] redirect.php error & login failure- data dependent?)

Steve Lidie sol0@Lehigh.EDU
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:26:18 -0400

On Friday, Sep 6, 2002, at 15:15 US/Eastern, Jeremy Freeman wrote:

> I seem to be maybe having a similar problem. I have one user who
> cannot view her INBOX. Whenever she attempts to view it the Apache
> child segfaults. She can view any other box however.

Then do a binary search deleting mail until you find the offending
message (;  Better, look at the headers for control characters such as
newlines (and, here a control-p), or mis-placed semi-colons, etc. In my
case, it was the To field ..