[imp] Custom Login

Michael W. Jones mjones@otsc.com
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:53:46 -0500

I copied the sample custom_login.php file into my design template, and
then copied the resulting file into my /usr/share/horde/imp folder.
When I attempt to login to imp, I can login successfully, but I get a
404 error when trying to load /usr/share/horde/imp/redirect.php.

A quick refresh will continue on into the mailbox.  If I turn off the
custom_login.php in the conf.php file, the default login screen works
correctly.

Vitals -

Redhat 7.3
PHP  4.1.2
MySql Database
Horde 2.1
IMP 3.1

I would appreciate the help in fixing this problem.

Thanks

Mike Jones