[imp] IMP

Miroslaw Jaworski mjaw@ipartners.pl
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:03:37 +0200

* Stefan Nagtegaal (Stefan@Frontaal-Online.com) [020909 15:46] wrote:
> > Well, I tried to install Horde, but it didn't work out fine....
> > I got:
> >
> > Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
> > /www/htdocs/frontaal/lib/Registry.php on line 4

You are running PHP in safe_mode.

PHP doesn't allow you to include file ( this one named in 4th line of
Registry.php ), because of its location.

Check system PHP configuration file ( usually /usr/local/lib/php.ini ) -
especially limitation definitions. Someone set it - probably for
certain reasons - consult him whether and how to change it.

Regards

MJ.

--
Miroslaw.Jaworski@ipartners.pl  ( Psyborg )  MJ102-RIPE  Internet Partners
Server Administration Department Manager