[imp] Fwd: Re: [horde] CVS HEAD Horde, RH 7.3 config woes

Rick Emery rick@emery.2y.net
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:26:28 -0400

----- Forwarded message from rick@emery.2y.net -----
    Date: Mon,  9 Sep 2002 21:30:26 -0400
    From: Rick Emery <rick@emery.2y.net>
 Subject: Re: [horde] CVS HEAD Horde, RH 7.3 config woes
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

> Quoting Rick Emery <rick@emery.2y.net>:
>
> > When I try to configure turba, I get the error "undefined function
> > domxml_open_file". I also get errors when I try to configure mnemo and
> > nag.
>
> test.php is out of date; 4.1.2 is simply too old to run HEAD.
>
> -chuck

OK, that makes things easier.

Does anybody have experience upgrading php from source on Red Hat 7.3 they'd
care to share? I'm not too worried about doing the upgrade (I downloaded the
source a short time ago); I imagine the documentation is pretty good. I just
don't want to break anything that works right now, and I've noticed that Red Hat
tends to put thinkgs in different directories.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Rick