[imp] Re: Re: Folders unable to be deleted

David Stine dstine@ycp.edu
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:59:42 -0400

Well, It doesn't yet support groups in the addressbook.  Some of the
features that are lacking include being able to type of the person's name
you are sending to and the client fill out the rest of the name.  This will
never be possible with a webmail client.  And some people are spoiled with
that feature.

All clients are using IMAP with subscriptions.