[imp] CVS HEAD search problem

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:33:38 -0500

Up until a few days ago, using CVS HEAD, you could use the checkboxes in a
search results page to delete but you couldn't delete the search results with
the "delete" link when reading a search result message.

As of yesterday or today, this is reversed.  I can now delete them when reading
them via the "delete" link, but now I can't seem to delete them via the checkbox
in the search results view...

So I'm guessing the changes the other day that claimed to fix the one problem
also caused another problem?

No error messages that I can see, just nothing happens after marking the
checkboxes and clicking on the delete link...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage