[imp] from_addr hook

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:16:40 +0200

Okay I've nailed down the problem to the fact that the functions in
hooks.php are not being read into the function _callHooks() in
lib/Prefs.php when called (include ....)

If I paste the very same 'if (!function_exists(......))' statement from
hooks.php into the function _callHooks() body it all works fine.

the presence of the function I also confirmed with get_defined_functions().

So why are the functions not being defined when hooks.php is included?
anyone with ideas?

thanks,
tim.

Tuesday, September 10, 2002, 7:56:45 PM, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

CH> Quoting Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:

>> but nothing happens, I made sure there was no entry in the database for
>> the user. To tell you the truth I checked imp/lib/Identities/imp.php and
>> cannot see any check for hooks there either.

CH> It's in horde/lib/Prefs.php. Signatures are in the 'identity' prefs
CH> combination, so that might be trickier...

CH> -chuck

CH> --
CH> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
CH> "After a few minutes the most aromatic and nice smelling Italian coffee
CH>  will come out of the exhaustpipe." - Our stove-top espresso pot

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain.