[imp] Session Handling via Mysql

Nigel Cass N.Cass@Hull.ac.uk
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:07:29 +0100

Hi All.

I'm Interested in some opinions.....

Very near now to rolling out an imp based webmail facility running on
two identical servers.

The final thing I have on my list is to sort out some sort of mysql
based session handling in order that user sessions can transparently use
either server.

Are most of you people using the article from phpbuilder from Ying Zhang
in order to produce a mysql session handler ? Or is there a better
option that I should look into ?

I'm also wondering how many of you are using the IMAPproxy software that
has been advertised via this list ??? Looks interesting but I'd be
interested to see how many people are using it in production ?

TYIA

Nigel Cass.