[imp] How to enlarge message composition ?

Pedro Leitao lists@leitao.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:32:02 +0000

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 02:14:16PM -0700, Edwin Culp wrote:
> Quoting Darci Antônio Tartari <dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br>:
>
>  | Is it possible to make Message composition screen be opened in a full screen
>  | ?
>  | If possible, how can I do that ?
> Columns can be changed from imp preferences by going to Options, message
> composition and then modify wraptext if you want to change the width.
> If it is the height you will need to modify imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
> and change the 20 lines to what you need, AFAIK.
>
> hope this helps,
>
> ed

>  | Thanks in advance
>  | ------------------------
>  | Darci Tartari
>  | http://www.portoriogrande.com.br
>  | -----------------------------------------
>  | Enviado pelo Correio da SUPRG utilizando
>  | IMP 3.1  http://horde.org/imp/
>  | --
>  | IMP mailing list
>  | Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/

I had a similar problem where my users have their resolution set at 800X600. I know, don't ask...
The problem was that when you click attach it would not scroll down to the attach field, the window
was actually off the screen. I added extra lines at the end of imp/templates/compose/compose.inc
so it could scroll down further:

     471 </table>
     472 <BR>
     473 <BR>