[imp] Login problem with imp authentification and POP3

Nico nico@zniavre.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:34:58 +0200

le 11/09/02 10:16, Jan Schneider à jan@horde.org a écrit :

> Zitat von Nico <nico@zniavre.com>:
>
>> Warning: Failed opening
>> '/home/nico/zniavre.com/horde/config/mail/templates/common-header.inc'
>> for
>> inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
>> /home/nico/zniavre.com/horde/mail/login.php on line 159
>
> Your include_path doesn't contain the current directory. It should read:
> include_path='.:/usr/share/pear'

I added . to the path without success, always the same error.

> Also some of your config files may be incomplete or broken.

I'm sure it's something like that but i can't locate the problem.
There's still this error :

Warning: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/home/nico/zniavre.com/horde/mail/login.php on line 89

I guess the others line of errors are the consequence of this one.

Gonna look more at this. Argh.

--
Nico