[imp] blank pages

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:53:03 -0500

Quoting Don <don@serviciosorinoco.com>:

> When I login to IMP
> the login page sends me to redirect.php
> a blank white page appears, until I click on refresh. then the mail screen
> comes up.

Check your web server logs and see if you are getting a segfault error.
(Just a guess)

> What may be the case going on here?

Lots of stuff.  But since mine is currently segfaulting after upgrading my
php, that's one thing I'll recommend you check.

Now, if I can just figure out *why* I'm getting the segfaults...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage