[imp] IMP 3.1 Delete error in message view?

Eddie Urenda eurenda@cts.ucla.edu
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again list,

We have IMP 3.1 with Horde 2.1 installed querying a Cyrus IMAP Server.

Marking messages as Delete and Purge Delete both work from the INBOX
listing of messages.

The problem seems to arise in the individual message view.  If a message
is marked as Delete (and appears with a strike-through in the INBOX),
opening the message marked as Delete reveals the option to Undelete.
Clicking on Undelete causes the following error:

	The requested URL /&actionID=102 was not found on this server.

A similar problem also occurs if a normal message is selected from the
INBOX, and in the individual message view, Delete is selected, the
following error appears:

	The requested URL /&actionID=101 was not found on this server.

I checked constants.php, and indeed actionID=101 actionID=102 correspond
to DELETE_MESSAGES and UNDELETE_MESSAGES, the functions that are failing
from the individual message view.

It seems that no information about the index and start positions about the
individual message is being passed.

Is there a fix for this in CVS or is this a known bug?

-Eddie