[imp] (no subject)

Amil Coppens acoppens@3c-inc.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:47:11 -0400

Config:  Apache, PHP4xx, RedHat7.2, Mysql, IMP3.1, Mnemo, Kronolith, Turba,
Horde2.1

The basic stuff works, but I need to know if I can set up a special config
(explained below).

I have been trying to setup IMP with virtual domains.  The server that IMP
is on is not an IMAP server.  I have the vdomain => specific.imap.server
setup working.  But when I enable "conf-hooks-from(imp_expand_fromaddress)"
and "conf-hooks-vinfo(imp_get_vinfo)", IMP tries to logon to the specified
imap server as user_theirdomain_com.  How can I change that so it logs into
their imap server with just the 'user'.  Also the from address needs to be
user@theirdomain.com instead of user_theirdomain_com@theirdomain.com.  I
still need to have the user_theirdomain_com identification in the mySQL part
of it so I don't get any shared preferences between users with the same
name.  Is thier any way of doing this?

Thanks,
Amil Coppens
acoppens@3c-inc.com