[imp] Imp pages not coming up

Ryan mailadmin@korock.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:20:42 -0700

Greetings list,

I am having an interesting problem that I have been tough time resolving
(even though I bet there is a simple fix). Although the main horde page
will come up and lets me authenticate, no imp pages will come up (I get a
'The page cannot be displayed' error).

I have searched the web, the mail-list archive, and all the logs on my box
to no avail.

IMP is installed in the correct directory (www.mysite.com/horde/imp/). It
even returned the imp specific error page when I had not copied the
config/*.dist files to their correct name.

I am not using any databases, yet. The documentation does not say a db is
needed, just recommended. So right now I am having users authenticate via
IMAP.

Here is some information about my setup

Horde comes up fine.. I can login and authenticate correctly. After logging
in the Mail options do appear.

/horde/test.php comes up and does not show any major errors (pear and php
checks pass)
/horde/imp/test.php comes up and does not show any errors (and the imap
test login works just fine)

HOWEVER.... any links that I click on for the e-mail just leads to a page
error.

I don't have c-client installed. At one point I did, but results were the
same. Would the problems I encountered be indicative of a bad c-client
installation?

I am running qmail pop3 and smtp, as well as courier-imap (all these have
been tested and work as they should).

OS - RedHat 7.3

Horde - 2.1
IMP - 3.1

Related RPMs installed
apache-1.3.23-14.i386.rpm
apache-devel-1.3.23-14.i386.rpm
expect-5.32.2-67.i386.rpm
gettext-0.11.1-2.i386.rpm
php-4.1.2-7.3.4.i386.rpm
php-devel-4.1.2-7.3.4.i386.rpm
php-imap-4.1.2-7.3.4.i386.rpm
php-mysql-4.1.2-7.3.4.i386.rpm
pspell-0.12.2-8.i386.rpm
mod_auth_mysql-1.11-1.i386.rpm
mysql-3.23.49-3.i386.rpm
mysqlclient9-3.23.22-6.i386.rpm
mysql-devel-3.23.49-3.i386.rpm
mysql-server-3.23.49-3.i386.rpm

Let me know if any more information is needed.

Any information is greatly appreciated!!
-Ryan