[imp] Re: Exchange

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:06:41 +0200

Here is what it looks like in my /path_to_horde/turba/config/sources.php
file:

$cfgSources['exchange'] = array(
    'title' => 'Astrid mail server',
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => '111.222.333.444',
        'port' => 389,
        'root' => 'cn=Recipients, ou=ASTRID, o=ASTRID.BE',
        'filter' => ''
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        'name' => 'cn',
        'email' => 'mail',
        'alias' => 'givenname'
    ),
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email',
        'alias'
    ),
    'public' => true,
    'readonly' => true,
    'export' => false
);

As you can see, I called it exchange in the array, but the users will see
'Astrid mail server' as the name.
Change 111.222.333.444 with your ip address (I obviously changed this to
cover my ass)
You chould change the OU (Organisational Unit) and O (Organisation) to what
works for you (if you're not sure, open your the exchange administrator
software, it displays the OU and O)
A setup like this let's you search by name, email address and alias.

Goog luck!

Joost