[imp] Fwd: Please Help me

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:26:12 +0200

Hi,

I guess you have a problem because there is no gettext on your windows
platform.
I don't think gettext is included in the windows binary of PHP since they
use the GNU gettext software, and I don't think it's available on windows.

I'm not sure if you can get horde to work without gettext (EN only), maybe
someone on this list does.

You can check out the GNU pages (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/) for
more info, in the documentation you will find the followin line for PHP:
Portability
On platforms without gettext, the functions are not available.
(quote from this page:
http://www.gnu.org/manual/gettext/html_chapter/gettext_13.html#SEC212 )

You can try this link:
http://gettext.sourceforge.net/

for a gettext version for win32, but I don't know if you can get it to work
with PHP

Bonne chance!

Joost