[imp] Blank Message Body

fbradley@mfgcon.com fbradley@mfgcon.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:28:49 -0400

Hi,

I am having a problem with my IMP installation.

Problem:  Any message sent from one user to another does not appear to have
a message body.  The header appears without any problems and if I view the
"Message Source" the message is visible.  When the messages are sent to an
outside email address, everything appears perfect.  My testing has been
with Netscape 6 on a MAC, IE 5.5 on Win98 and IE6 on W2K.

I did notice the same problem in a message thread started by Josh
<fzzzty@yahoo.com>.

My configuration is:

PHP 4.2.2
IMP 3.1
RH 7.2

BTW.  This is a fresh installation on a new server.

Frank
fbradley@mfgcon.com