[imp] customizing horde html for my company

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:11:43 -0400

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 01:34:45PM -0600, 1 wrote:

> I need to customize the IMP html so my users know that they are still
> with me, and using my web mail...
>
> I already tried the motd.php to no avail.

What were your intentions?  How were they not met?

> Also, does the code need to be written in anything besides html?

As long as you don't need to modify any of the program or display
logic, you only need to know HTML.

> Can I use my own graphics?

Certainly.

> Please describe in detail....

Look in the templates/ directory.  Find what you want to change.
Change it.

Ask a more specific question and receive a more detailed response.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)