[imp] imp directory problems

Dirk Brijs dirk@brijs.be
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:55:20 +0200

Hello,

Being a linux newbe I just installed imp 2.2.6 on a debian linux and the
site is runnning fine on the first sight.
However, when trying to logon i'm redirectd to   //mailbox.php3 instead of
to the root directory of the imp application.
Also if i remove the "$default->root_url ." variable from the <form> tag in
login.inc , then  the login page runs fine, directing me to the mailbox.php3
page (ok). However selecting any mail folder in the imp application (left
top corner), again leads me to wrong page address (eg.
http://mailbox.php3?...&mailbox=sent+items ...

I must have forgotten some root directive somewhere ?? !!

in "/etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf" i have

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.253>
 SSLEnable
 ServerName  webmail.isw.be
# ServerAlias webmail.isw.be
 DocumentRoot /usr/share/horde/imp
 DirectoryIndex index.html index.php3
 Alias /horde /usr/share/horde
 #Added for HORDE
 <Directory /usr/share/horde>
   Options FollowSymLinks
   AllowOverride None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
   <IfModule mod_php3.c>
    php3_magic_quotes_gpc Off
    php3_magic_quotes_runtime Off
    php3_track_vars On
    php3_error_reporting 7
  </IfModule>
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

and "/etc/horde/horde.php3" contains :

$default->horde_root_url        = '/horde';
$default->horde_graphics_url    = '/horde/graphics';
$default->faq_url               = 'http://faq.horde.org/';
$default->horde_include_dir     = './templates';

Tnx for any help

Vriendelijke groeten,

Dirk Brijs

--------------------------------------
Dirk Brijs
mail: dirk@brijs.be
Tel.: +32 496.51.05.98
-------------------------------------
This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this
message and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.

Vriendelijke groeten,

Dirk Brijs

Dirk Brijs