[imp] imp test page works but login does not.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:22:46 -0500

I am setting up an horde2.1/imp3.1/turba1.1 server and have found this happening.

When I telnet to the imap server (on the same server as imp) I can connect to imap.

When I use the imp/test.php I can connect after adding /notls to the server string.

When I try to log into imp (the /notls is added in the horde config file and in
the port configuration for the server.php in imp '143/notls') I get a message
stating that either my username or password is incorrect.

This was a major sticking point in why I didn't upgrade last year.  I couldn't
get past this.  If anyone can help in this It would be great.  I am running a
redhat 7.3 with all the updates from redhat installed and SSL turned off on the
web server because of the OpenSSL worm.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.