[imp] Colors on pages.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:18:13 -0500

I can not seem to find what controls the colors on the pages.  I look at the
html.php files in both horde/config and imp/config and What I see in there are
not showing up on my browser.  My browser shows a stark white page, all prompts
are white on white, and all error messages are white on white.  The horde banner
and the list of applications on the bottom are visable alonge with the form fields.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.