[imp] cant send mail via smtp or sendmail

bernard@netwerkinformatie.com bernard@netwerkinformatie.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:44:54 +0100

Hi,
After reading the mailings etc.... I am still stuck.

I am using rh7.3, php4.1.2-7, horde 2.1, imp 3.1, postfix 1.1.7-2.
Sofar logins and reading the mail is no problem.

If however I want to send an email, (or upload a file, possibly the same problem), the
compose window seems to reset, without any logging anyware (/tmp/horde.log,
maillog of messages, http errorlog etc.)

I tried using either the smtp or sendmail option, but both don't seem to work.
smtp works fine for the rest of the world, sendmail works fine from the commandline.

Does anyone have a clue about what goes wrong???

Help greatly apreciated,

Bernard