[imp] CVS RELENG: Internet Explorer download attachment problems

Gary Casterline casterln@nature.Berkeley.EDU
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:47:27 -0700

I'm seeing this problem with IE6 when downloading any attachment type.
We're running on https with RELENG versions of horde/imp/turba.
I've not been able to track why its happening.  Any pointers on
how to debug or produce logging info?

 _Gary