[imp] trouble displaying messages

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:42:05 -0400 (EDT)

I (clearly) don't know what I did, but ever since updating from cvs (HEAD)
Wednesday night, most messages won't display in imp.  By that I mean, if
I click on an entry in the index screen, I get a blank, white frame
above the horde menu, and my error log shows:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  getconfigparam
() in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php on line 156

for each such attempt to view a message.

I get this for most messages.  There are a very few messages which
display;  I'm trying to figure out why they still work, and I think
it's because they have attachments and no other body, but I'm not
positive yet.

Turning off 'inline' viewing in mime_drivers.php doesn't help, either.

If I go back to the cvs version as of around 10PM 9/18 (before moving the
show_attachments icon to the checkbox column), messages are readable
again.

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services     voice -     732-235-5250
UMDNJ-IST                         fax -     732-235-5252
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.