[imp] trouble displaying messages

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:58:37 -0400

> Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:
>
> > I (clearly) don't know what I did, but ever since updating from cvs
> > (HEAD) Wednesday night, most messages won't display in imp.
[munch]

> I can't reproduce this, and that function is there in my version of
> Viewer.php. Make sure you didn't get any conflicts on that file, and maybe
> compare it to
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php ?
>
> -chuck

A fresh checkout of imp has fixed my problem, so now I'm trolling through it to
see what I missed (gotta stop updating if I can't keep my eyes open or when I
keep getting interrupted) and then to put back any changes I've been working on
(none relevant to this problem).

Thanks, though.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ