[imp] Newbie mistake..or real problem?

Niclas Söderlund niclas@soderlund.org
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:46:06 +0200

Hiya all,

sorry for this perhapse lame question. Ive installed horde and imp on my
Debian (3.0r0) machine. Everything seems to be running as it should, also
mySQL which ive choosen as database backend.

Now..Ive made changes to httpd.conf for apache so it will recognise the PHP
ending as a extension to be treated as it should. But when i point my
browser to my http://mysite.com/imp i get a request thru the browser to
download (!) the file instead..

Anyone up for a newbie-breaking? Id sure love to get my mailsystem up and
running via webmail aswell.

Regards and TIA,

Niclas

|_|_|_|_| Niclas Söderlund
|_|_|_|_| "Musa sapientum fixa est in aure"
|_|_|_|_|-------------------------------------------
This email is intended solely for the addressee and
is strictly confidential. If you have received this
email in error(!please notify me!) then permanently
delete it. I make every effort to keep my network
free from viruses, but you should check this e-mail
and any attachments to it for viruses, as I cannot
accept any liability for viruses transmitted by me. If
this message was of a private nature, It only trans-
mitts the view of the single private person and not
the network soderlund.org as such.