[imp] Imp stylesheet problem in V3.1 and 4.0-CVS

Mike McCallum sysadmin@forge.com.au
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:55:01 +1000

This message is in MIME format.

I am experiencing prolems where Imp appears to stop respecting the stylesheet.
Please see http://mccallum.nu/imp-css-problem.jpg for an example.

The problem occurs in both Imp 3.1 and 4.0-cvs (I have separate installations in virtual hosts on the box; the cvs version was updated last night).

In the Mailbox view, moving the mouse down the menu will highlight the row in the correct colour.

I have not determined what series of action causes this ... it appears to be random (only in Imp though).

Using the menu bar to go to another horde application will bring the stylesheet back; the stylesheet will also appear correctly after returning to Imp.

Version info:
============
Red Hat 7.3/

Apache/1.3.23 (Unix)  (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_ssl/2.8.7 OpenSSL/0.9.6b DAV/1.0.3 PHP/4.2.2 mod_perl/1.26 mod_jk/1.1.0

Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1
Turba: 1.1
Kronolith: 1.0