[imp] LDAP is mocking me

Brett Charbeneau brett@wrl.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:00:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 adam@morrison-ind.com wrote:

> > If
> > there's a cool LDAP FAQ I'm not able to find, a bump in that direction
> > would be most appreciated!
>
> ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

	Thanks for the helping hand, Adam!
	Unfortunately I cannot log into this FTP server - it's challenging
me for a password.
	The KULG library doesn't list any docs on LDAP so I'm kinda stuck.
	Did I look in the wrong place?

> >Anyway, test.php gives me a definite "LDAP Support: No" so I'm
> >gobering something up right good.
>
> Your PHP doesn't have LDAP support compiled in or isn't loading the LDAP
> modules.
>
> >Relevant RPM's I installed:

	<Snip!>

> I don't see "php-ldap".

	Ooo: that's bad.
	I'll look into getting this RPM and report back.
	Thanks again!

Brett Charbeneau, Network Administrator         Tel: 757-259-7750
Williamsburg Regional Library                   FAX: 757-259-7798
7770 Croaker Road                               brett@wrl.org
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064                     http://www.wrl.org