[imp] Many bugs ?

MrJacK mrjack@fastorama.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:01:18 +0200

Hi,

I have juste decided to try to upgrade my install of HORDE + IMP with the stable
release. ( from tarballs )
But there some bugs that i don't understand.

*Mail in html format aren't display, users must click on a link in order to open
a new window with the mail in html format. Like this :
unnamedtext/html45,35 KB etc...

*Rules in order to manage received mail don't work at logon, option is check but
must go in options/..../apply rules.

*When i send a mail, my name isn't display for from field. I have
At:email_of_recipicient. It's work well for new users. Must update mysql database ?

PS: My current running version of Horde and IMP is from CVS.

Regards,

Raphaël
Sorry for my poor english :)