[imp] cant create folder

Klaus Meyer k_meyer@web.de
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:17:24 +0200

Klaus Meyer <k_meyer@web.de> schrieb am 27.09.02 02:17:50:
> Hello,
>
> i am using horde 2.1 and imp 3.1 with cyrus imap 2.0.16. Every time i want to create
> new subfolder under INBOX this is what the server answers: The folder "X.newfolder"
was
> not created. This is what the server said: Permission denied. I dont know why there
is
> a leading string "X." Renaming folders is no problem. Then only the foldername ist
> displayed without the "X." Creating folders with other mailprogramms is no problem.
> Here is my server.php:
>
> $servers['cyrus'] = array(
>     'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
>     'server' => 'localhost',
>     'protocol' => 'imap',
>     'port' => 143,
>     'folders' => '',
>     'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
>     'maildomain' => 'xxx.homelinux.org',
>     'realm' => 'xxx.homelinux.org',
>     'preferred' => 'true'
> );
>
> Thanks for help
> Klaus

Hello once again,

i think i am one step further. Instead of the "X." there should be obviously the path
to the mailboxes of the user. With cyrus imap it should be "user.'username'". But why
is this not resolved?

Please help
Testsieg! Laut Computer-Bild ist WEB.DE FreeMail der sicherste
E-Mail Anbieter Deutschlands. Mehr: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021131