[imp] Deleted messages shows as new in summary

Michal michal@michal.no-ip.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:49:42 -0400

I'm using Horde/IMP CVS version from 25-Sep-2002.

My server is IMAP and users mesaage deletion setting is to don't use trash
folder option for deleted messages, but default IMAP delete marks.

Problem is when users logon into Horde he see, let's say 5 new(unread) messages
in Horde summary page, even when these are already deleted (have delete mark),
but have also mark 'Unseen' .

In situation when you get 10 SPAMs each half hour, you just delete them and
don't bother to open them or mark them as seen.

I know it can be solved by 'Purge Deleted', but for example I keep deleted
messages for some time and don't want to purge them, for same reason why
somebody uses trash folder ;)

I think this behaviour is on place in folders summary, but not in Horde summary
page which user see after logon.

Is here any way how to change this.

Thanks

Michal